As a charity, every ticket to visit our Sanctuary supports our work caring for rescued seal pups and providing a permanent home for our resident animals.
You do not need to print your ticket - we just need you to bring your booking reference number which you will be emailed after purchasing your tickets.
Due to current social distancing guidelines we are running on a limited daily capacity, all tickets must be pre-booked. If you have a voucher, please just book a free arrival slot and bring your voucher with you to the Sanctuary to purchase your entry. Please visit our FAQ page for all information on visiting us post lockdown.
Please note if it the arrival slot you would like is not allowing you to select it this means we are fully booked for that slot/day. Please choose another slot that is available rather than calling the Sanctuary.
Breakfast with the Seals - Available from 1st August 2020
VOTE YES TO BREAKFAST!
Come and join us in the morning and learn about how our resident animals came to live at The Cornish Seal Sanctuary. You'll get to visit Cornwall's only working Seal Hospital and follow some of our poorly pups on their journey through rehabilitation to release. With exclusive early entry to the Sanctuary, one of our trained staff members will take you on a VIP tour and feeding session with the seals.
- Priority entry to the Cornish Seal Sanctuary at 9.30am
- A private VIP tour of the Sanctuary with a member of the team
- A seal feeding experience
- A delicious continental breakfast in our Café
- Then you are free to enjoy the rest of the centre at your leisure for the remainder of the day
All this for just £35 per person, minimum of 2 people per booking.
To book this experience, simply call the Sanctuary on 01326 221 361.
DOESN'T THAT SOUND DELICIOUS?
We totally know it does, but there is some important information about this experience, so listen in:
- Guests must arrive at the Sanctuary for 9.30am, if you arrive 15 minutes late we will have to rebook your experience for a different day.
- Children aged 16 or under must be accompanied by an adult
- If you have special dietary requirements please make the Sanctuary aware of this when booking the experience.