Fund Our Future
With more than 60 years already under our belts, the Cornish Seal Sanctuary is embedded into the hearts of our local residents and guests alike. From grandparents who remember visiting as children, to the youngsters now coming through our doors for the first time, our work continues to inspire generations to care for and support our wild marine species.
But, today, we need your help!
To futureproof the Cornish Seal Sanctuary for generations to come, we’re now raising vital funds to redevelop our pools and remain world-leaders in seal conservation and care.
And that’s where the Fund Our Future project comes in. This £1.3million fundraising campaign is all about securing the charity’s future, while placing world-class animal welfare at the centre of everything we do.
With your support, we hope to:
- Build a state-of-the-art filtration system (dramatically improving water quality and clarity for our animals and visiting guests alike)
- Provide better access to pools for our animal carers (giving them more space to train and enrich our residents)
- Create a new, undercover viewing area with seating and education spaces
- Exceed recommended standards in marine mammal care
- Inspire the next generation to help us take our work forward
Donate to Fund Our Future
To donate, click here to make an online donation – or why not set up your own fundraising event? You can set-up your online fundraising page via our JustGiving profile right here, and join the rest of our incredible community!
For a fundraising pack to help you get started, email our team at email@example.com.
You can also text SEAL followed by your donation amount to 70490. Please note texts will cost the donation amount plus one standard network rate message.
The Cornish Seal Sanctuary is a © SEA LIFE Trust Sanctuary SEA LIFE Trust is a charity registered in England & Wales (1175859) and company limited by guarantee (10833916); SLT Sanctuary Trading Limited (11160544) is a limited company; all are registered at Link House, 25 West Street, Poole, BH15 1LD.