Cream Tea & Tour
Cream or Jam first?
Come and join us at 2pm for an exclusive afternoon tea experience full of Cornish Clotted Cream, Cornish Jam and Scones with a glass of prosecco and Cornish Coffee. Prior to your afternoon tea, you will learn about how our resident animals came to live at The Cornish Seal Sanctuary and the work we do to rescue, rehabilitate and release seal pups. You'll get to visit Cornwall's oldest working Seal Hospital and follow some of our poorly pups on their journey through rehabilitation to release. With a private tour of the Sanctuary with one of our trained staff members you will get to hear all about the characters we have here and why the work we do is so important.
- Entry to the Cornish Seal Sanctuary
- A private VIP tour of the Sanctuary with a member of the team
- A Cornish cream tea with prosecco
- Then you are free to enjoy the rest of the centre at your leisure for the remainder of the day
All this for just £50 per person, minimum 2 guests per booking (maximum 8 guests).
To book this experience, simply call the Sanctuary on 01326 221 361. Available 1st May - 24th September.
DOESN'T THAT SOUND DELICIOUS?
We totally know it does, but there is some important information about this experience, so listen in:
- Children aged 16 or under must be accompanied by an adult
- If you have special dietary requirements please make the Sanctuary aware of this when booking the experience.
- This experience is incredibly popular so we do recommend booking at least two days in advance.
- Please note, bookings for this experience are a minimum of 2 people, maximum of 8 per booking.