Breakfast with the Seals
VOTE YES TO BREAKFAST!
Come and join us in the morning and learn about how our resident animals came to live at The Cornish Seal Sanctuary. You'll get to visit our Seal Hospital and follow some of our poorly pups on their journey through rehabilitation to release. With exclusive early entry to the Sanctuary, one of our trained staff members will take you on a VIP tour and feeding session with the seals.
- Priority entry to the Cornish Seal Sanctuary an hour before opening.
- A private VIP tour of the Sanctuary with a member of the team
- A seal feeding experience (scatter feed from outside the enclosure)
- A delicious continental breakfast in our Café
- Then you are free to enjoy the rest of the centre at your leisure for the remainder of the day
All this for just £50 per person, minimum of 2 people per booking. (Maximum 8 guests)
To book this experience, simply call the Sanctuary on 01326 221 361.
DOESN'T THAT SOUND DELICIOUS?
We totally know it does, but there is some important information about this experience, so listen in:
- Guests must arrive at the Sanctuary for the designated time given during booking, if you arrive 15 minutes late we will have to rebook your experience for a different day
- Children aged 16 or under must be accompanied by an adult
- If you have special dietary requirements please make the Sanctuary aware of this when booking the experience
- This experience is incredibly popular so we do recommend booking at least two days in advance
- Please note, bookings for this experience are a minimum of 2 people, maximum of 8 per booking.
- Unfortunately this experience is not suitable for dogs