Behind The Seals Tour
A VIP experience where we take you behind the scenes of our hospital and enrichment/toy shed. You will get a unique insight into how we look after our pups in the hospital, where we prepare the fish and how we care for our long-term residents here at the Sanctuary. You will also have the opportunity to get hands-on with providing fun for one of our resident pools!
We strive to give our animals the best possible lives and so alongside rescuing, feeding and training, enrichment forms a crucial part of their daily lives.
- £10pp (this is in addition to your ticket)
- A maximum of 8 people (no more than 2 groups per experience)
- 45-minute experience
- We cannot guarantee single-group bookings for a party that is less than 8
- To book in advance, please call 01326 221361. Alternatively, ask at the reception upon arrival of your visit. The experience is sold up until 12pm each day, with guests meeting at the Seal Hospital at 1pm (please note we cannot guarantee availability every day if not booked in advance).
- Unfortunately this experience is not suitable for dogs
Available Thursdays & Saturdays