Come and join the Education Team at the Cornish Seal Sanctuary for a guided walk to discover the incredible work being undertaken by our latest residents at the brand new secret creek.
This experience runs on Wednesdays and Fridays from the 11th May to the end of September each year.
Come and join us as the beavers begin their evening work down at the secret creek. Take part in a guided walk to learn about and discover the work being undertaken by our resident beavers here at The Cornish Seal Sanctuary. The visit will include a tour of the sanctuary where you will meet our other residents such as Babyface and Ray, a Cornish pasty and pint at our onsite cafe and then onto the beautiful and tranquil secret creek.
Join us for a 2 - 3 hour intimate experience as we venture into the beaver enclosure where you can witness the work and benefits these engineers are having on our woodland ecosystem. We will explain the importance to biodiversity and the health of our countryside these long extinct species have and the reasons their presence is missed.
This experience will take place at dusk to ensure you have the best possible chance to see the beavers, although this is not guaranteed. Due to the tour taking place within the beavers enclosure accessibility is naturally difficult so please give us a call to discuss any requirements.
Wellies are required! We also recommend bringing binoculars if you have them.
- Priority entry to the Cornish Seal Sanctuary at 18:30pm
- A private VIP tour of the Sanctuary with a member of the team
- A pasty and a pint at our Cafe
- A private tour of the beaver enclosure
All this for just £45 per person (up to 8 guests).
To book this experience, simply call the Sanctuary on 01326 221 361.
Some more information about this experience, so listen in!
- Guests must arrive at the Sanctuary for 18:15pm.
- Children aged 16 or under must be accompanied by an adult.
- If you have special dietary requirements please make the Sanctuary aware of this when booking the experience.
- This experience is incredibly popular so we do recommend booking at least two weeks in advance.
- Please note, in order for tours to commence, we must have a minimum of two people booked per experience.