Join the S.O.S Squad
Your monthly donation supports our RESCUE, REHABILITATION and RELEASE work!
Each year, our Cornish Seal Sanctuary rescues, rehabilitates and releases around 65 seals and our Beluga Whale Sanctuary rescues, rehabilitates and releases around 40 puffins. You can join our SOS Squad from £5 a month and support this vital work for seals and puffins.
Join our S.O.S Squad and RECEIVE:
All SOS SQUAD members receive exclusive email updates on how your monthly donation is helping animals in need!
- GREEN SQUAD - £5 per month - Go 'green' to receive your digital membership pack
- WHITE SQUAD - £6 per month - Also includes a printed welcome pack with membership certificate, welcome letter and animal info card!
- BLUE SQUAD - £7 per month - Printed welcome pack plus exclusive reusable tote made from 3 recycled bottles!
Your Monthly Donation Helps Animals Like These;
This is Kipper. A 10 week old female grey seal pup that was rescued from Porthtowan beach due to various puncture wounds to her body and a wound to her rear right back flipper. Whilst going through rehabilitation it was apparent that her flipper wasn't recovering as expecting. An x-ray showed a very bad bone break with infection already spreading, the decision was made to remove her fifth digit in order to save her flipper.
Thankfully, Kipper made a full recovery and was released back into the wild, after 4 months of care at our Cornish Seal Sanctuary.
This is Freddy. He was bought into the SEA LIFE Trust Beluga Whale Sanctuary by a member of the public in August 2021 covered in diesel.
Our team were unaware how long he had been like this or if he had ingested any of the fuel. Our care team carried out their initial inspections on him, including weighing him and allocating him a number and then Freddy was gently bathed to try and get the oil out of his little feathers. After his bath, his care continued in one of our special puffling hospital pens, where he was cautiously watched over by our team and fed around the clock. It’s important to make sure that puffling feathers are waterproof before release and after two weeks Freddy’s were so he was released back into the colony on the island of Vestmannaeyjar, Iceland.
- At the moment, we can only accept S.O.S Squad members from the UK. We're working super hard to enable everyone around the world to become a member of our Squad. If you live somewhere else in the world, please email email@example.com and let us know you're keen to join and we can then let you know as soon as you can!
- When you first sign up to become a Squad member, it can take up to two weeks for your first donation to come out of your bank account. As soon as this has been taken, we'll send your pack out to you directly from our Cornish Seal Sanctuary if you are a White or a Blue Squad member, at no extra cost to you. If you have chosen to become a Green Squad member, your pack will be available to download via email as soon as your donation payments are set up.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about becoming an S.O.S SQUAD member!