Stockings for Seals
This Christmas, give the seals some treats and toys to open and play with! With your donation, the team will buy the seals their Christmas treats, which will be photographed and posted on our social media channels so you can see the seals opening their gifts on Christmas day.
Every amount will make a huge difference, ensuring our seals continue to receive the care they need, and have a fantastic Christmas.
Enrichment is very important to the health and wellbeing of seals, keeping them active, engaged and entertained. Some toys and treats that you could fund include:
- Ice fish cake
- Hollow ball to fill with fish, encouraging game feeding
- Large hollow ball to fill with fish – to hang over the pool
- Hula Hoop, encourages activity and play with other seals
- Surfboard, encourages activity and play with other seals
- Hose piping, encourages activity and play with other seals