Careers at the Sanctuary
We are hiring!
We’re looking for a Campaigns Manager, based at the sanctuary on a permanent full-time contract who will be responsible for running fundraising campaigns for the charity with specific additional support to the SEA LIFE Trust’s Cornish Seal Sanctuary. You will be committed to organising and delivering these campaigns for the financial gain of the Trust and the sanctuaries and growing a dedicated audience of supporters for the SEA LIFE Trust.
Do you have what it takes?
- You’ll have a passion for wildlife and the environment.
- A creative thinker, as forming excellent initiatives on limited budgets is vital.
- Somebody who can think outside of the box.
- You’ll be a pro-active person who can use their own initiative for the greater good of the charity.
- Ideally, you’ll have experience of running campaigns, with some fundraising or income generation experience
- Strong writing skills and good grammar. Ability to write persuasively for different audiences, perhaps have experience writing grant applications
- Experience of working on CRM databases
- An understanding of fundraising best practices and legislation